skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Crazy Adventures
Live in the moment, create a picture!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
The last day!! :(
This was the very last time I saw Caleb before he had to leave.....hand shakes suck!!! pretty sure I got in my car and bawled!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Smissa
I am a licensed cosmetologist currently working at Salon on the Avenue in provo! Come visit me! I'm attending UVU going for a major in dance. And loving it! I like to hang out with my friends and be outdoors and just be crazy!!
View my complete profile
My Blog List
Gillian Clark
Best Daily Skin Care Tips
9 years ago
Chelsea Ogilvie
Ashlee's Wedding
12 years ago
Danielle
A Lots Happened 2011!!
14 years ago
Ryan & Lacey
long time no see
15 years ago
Grandma & Grandpa
ZOO LIGHTS!
15 years ago
Chris & Melissa
Who needs them?
16 years ago
Tiff & Greg
JUST FOR CHRIS
16 years ago
Devron
I'mout!
17 years ago
Jeff & Kamille
Fear Not Fearless Readers
17 years ago
Siovhan
Auntie Em
Ally
Jeremy & Jamie
Blog Archive
►
2009
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(2)
▼
2008
(12)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
▼
September
(6)
Playing with Carli!!
Macee's birthday party!!
~Family Time~
The last day!! :(
The Farewell
Making the blog
My Fave Tunes
No comments:
Post a Comment