Ha ha ha. Ok so this cookie, thing, was sitting in our pantry at home and it looked good so I asked my mom if I could eat it. She said yes so I took a bite and soon realized that it was super nasty. My little sister Macee wanted a bite, so I (being the awesome sister that I am!!) let her have a bite and she took a HUGE one! I started laughing, I couldn't hold it in and she just looked at me like I was crazy. Then her face slowly started to change from confusion of why I was laughing to pure disgust!! It was hilarious! I had tears coming out I was laughing so hard!
Then that same night I had a sleepover with Ally, Jill and Britt. I pulled out this cookie and asked anyone if they wanted some and Jill was so excited for some chocolate so she took a piece of it and popped it in her mouth. I, of course started laughing, and she soon realized that it was nasty. She ran into the bathroom and started rinsing the nasty taste out of her mouth! Lol it was hilarious! Oh boy I love a good joke!



4 comments:
Glad I was not in the mood for some nasty chocolate that night! good times! Remember how I packed that around in my purse for a good week after that night because I remember you telling me you wanted to blog about it and then I pulled it out in church and you had already taken a pic? haha that was funny. It was very crumbled and melted... YUMMY!
But that cookie looks so good. Hey, cute blog! Thanks for leaving a comment on mine so I could find yours. And when are you going to visit me at work? I'll show you how to do tile pictures AND I have trick-or-treat candy. :)
hahahaha i remember this night! that was pretty dang funny.
Yuck, chocolate is not supposed to be nasty. I found your blog through Annie's...welcome to the blogging world!
Post a Comment