So I have two papers I have to write for school and I absolutely hate writing!! I can write in my journal and random letters to people but that is only because I really want to write them. In english I have a rough draft due on Friday but I have yet to start writing it. I don't really understand how I am supposed to write it. Even though my teacher explained it to us all just barely today....I'm still lost. It's called an annotated bibliography about research and stuff. I'm researching Lou Gehrig's disease. While I am interested in the topic I have no desire to write a paper about it. I can't write 3 to 4 pages. My last paper was a stretch to even make it 4. It's really difficult for me. One thing I don't really understand is why, if I am going to be a dance major, do I have to take English and Math. Ok, I get that they are generals that everybody has to take but I don't want to have to take English 2010. It's no bueno. Anyway that's all I have to say. I'm supposed to be researching right now so I guess I'll go give it a shot!
No comments:
Post a Comment