Tuesday, November 18, 2008

iTunes Shuffle

iTunes Shuffle...
So Ally did this recently and I feel bad cause I haven't posted lately so I decided to do it as well. It's pretty fun! Enjoy!!

1. Put your iTunes on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!

What is your motto? Adelaide-Amber Pacific

What do your friends think of you? Deathbed-Relient K

What do you think about very often? What Time is it-High School Musical

What is 2+2? Tiny Little Fractures-Snow Patrol

What do you think of your Best Friend? Crazy For This Girl-Unknown

What do you think of the person you like? Get'cha Head in The Game-HSM

What is your life story? We Like to Party-Unknown

What do you want to be when you grow up? It Hurts-Angels & Airwaves

What do you think of when you see the person you like? Defy You-The Offspring

What do your parents think of you? Grown-up Christmas List-Amy Grant

What will you dance to at your wedding? First Date-Blink 182

What will they play at your fruneral? Everytime-Simple Plan

What is your hobby/interest? One Song Glory-Rent

What is your biggest secret? Way Back Into Love-Music & Lyrics

What do you think of your friends? Tell My Friends Im Dead-NewFound Glory

What's the worst thing that can happen? Angels we Have Heard on High-Amy Grant

How will you die? Girlfriend-Avril Lavigne

What is the one thing you regret? London Beckoned Songs About Money Written By Machines-Panic! At The Disco

What makes you laugh? Dancing Through Life-Wicked

What makes you cry? Strangers Like Me-Tarzan

What scares you the most? Self Esteem-The Offspring

Does anyone like you? At This Particular Moment In Time-PlayRadioPlay!

If you could go back in time, what would you change?From End to End-Relient K

What hurts right now? I Am Understood?-Relient K

Who will post this? Make Yourself at Home-Unknown

*Anyone is welcome to do this tag! I wont tag anyone but it is fun to see what songs really come up for that question! Have fun!

1 comment:

Ally Remund said...

haha! I love the songs that really answer the question quite good! It's funny and entertaining! love u!