Sunday, March 1, 2009

WOW!!! I'm Lazy!

So i was just looking at blogs because Ally told me she updated hers and I realized that I am the biggest slacker in the world!! I have not updated for a long, long time! A lot has happened I just have been too busy to get on my blog and write about it. So here goes....
Christmas obviously is well past but it was really good. I love christmas with my family. However I didn't get to spend as much time with them on christmas day as I would have liked. Ally, Britt, Gillian and I hopped in the car around 12:30 or 1 on christmas day to drive down to California!! We had a blast! We stayed one night in Logandale on our way down then the next morning we got to Cali. We stayed in Rancho Cucamonga with Britt's aunt and uncle. The day we got there we went down to Hollywood and went to the Wax Museum, Ripley's Believe it or Not, and the Guinness Hall of Records. We had a lot of fun!














Wax Leo Dicaprio!!





























Saturday and Sunday we went to Balboa Island, Newport Beach, Crystal Cove and Salt Creek. I love the beach! It was so pretty! Monday and Tuesday we went to the happiest place on earth!!! That's right DiSnEyLaNd!!! We had a blast! We rode pretty much every ride possible!! and the lines weren't too bad thankfully! Wednesday we left Cali and headed to St. George. Jill's boyfriend Kevin and his friends met us down there so we could party it up for the New Year! We went caving and then stayed at my Grandma's and slept on the floor! Thursday we drove home. It was a really fun trip! I'm glad we were all able to go!
















After all that I came home and moved out of my mom's that week. I now live in Branbury Apartments with Rainey Thompson. She is my friend that I met at school last semester. Love her!!! So we've been partying it up there! not really tho cuz she is always with her boyfriend! Lame Boys!!! lol anyway so ya....I've just been going to school at UVU for Dance Education. I love school it is so much fun! I am learning a lot and I'm making a lot of friends. I'm so glad I went back! I'm still working at Salon on the Avenue but I need another job so I can have money! I'm slowly running out! It's not cool! So if anyone would like to make donations....lol jk! But really if anyone knows of places that are hiring please let me know! It doesn't even have to be hair related! But ya that's pretty much it. Other than that im just playing and enjoying life and loving my friends!! Just ENJOYING THE RIDE! :)

No comments: