Sunday, March 1, 2009

Random Feelings!

So I bought new shoes on Wednesday and I love them!! absolutely love them!! they are Converse of course. What else!?! Ever since then I have been on a Converse kick! if you go online to converse.com you can design your own shoes! How cool is that! pretty sure since Friday I may or may not have made somewhere around 8 pair!! haha! I love it! Me Britt and Al are all on this kick. Too bad we don't have tons of money cuz thats how much they cost....TONS!! but they are so worth it! I might buy a pair soon....shhh! Ha ha.

So my Aunt Devron had another baby boy recently. His name is Stellar. He is seriously the cutest baby I have ever laid my eyes on! I can't even contain my love for him. It's been almost two weeks since I've held him! That's the longest I've gone since he's been born! I'm going through withdrawals! lol oh I just love that baby! He has the cutest red hair and big blue eyes! :) So cute!! I get to hold him today though!! YAY! Babies bring such joy into the world. It's amazing!


So as some may know my dad passed away when I was 12 years old. He and his brothers would all write songs and play them together and one of the songs my dad wrote is called Enjoy The Ride. It's truly an awesome song and I wish I knew all the words but I don't yet. But the title to that song has become the theme for our family. Everyone has at least one thing in the house that says Enjoy The Ride on it. Well all of the married people anyway. The kids don't so that is why I am starting a collection. The other day at TJ Maxx I found the word Enjoy in cursive made out of wood. I decided I am going to find a The and a Ride. Whether its the same font, type, or color I don't really care but I want to make it unique. That will be my first thing of Enjoy The Ride for when I have my own house to put it up in. If anyone see's something that might work or just has ideas I'd love to know. Thanks. So that's that.

My hair is growing out and it is at a really awkward length. It still looks ok styled but it's not my favorite. It makes me mad sometimes!!! grr! I just need to breath! It will get there...eventually! I'm half tempted just to cut it again but I really want to grow it out. Why you ask? Because I want to be able to pull it up in a ponytail and have it look ok...and for an eventual wedding whenever that may happen so I can do a cute up-do. Soon enough! But for now it's driving me crazy!!!

This post is random, but that's ok. Thats why its titled Random Feelings!!! lol!

1 comment:

Ally Remund said...

Love you Smis! Glad you updated your blog! Your the best!