Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I'm so lame!!

I am the biggest slacker!! I have not updated for the longest time I apologize! And I have even had some pretty fun adventures! It would take to long to tell you about them all right now because I am at work...lol and they are very detailed. But let me just tell you a little about them. My most recent adventure would be camping with everyone just this last friday. It was a lot of fun. And the week before that I was at MDA camp. That is the best ever! I wish it was more than one week a year. Before that I went on a trip down to St. George with Al, B, Jillg, Rainers, Maeghan, Ler, Matthew Scott Walker and Kevbot. It was a blast. We had so much fun. I will put pics up later when I'm on my computer, and I'll give more detail! It's been alot of fun! I love my friends! We always have a fun time and it doesn't matter what were doing. They are the best!

No comments: