So I really am such a slacker at this whole blogging thing...I just don't take time to do it. I don't have tons of time but I could do it once a month. That's my new goal. I am going to try and do it at least once a month...or more. So here goes!
This summer flew right by me! I had a lot of fun adventures with my friends!
I was fortunate enough to get to go to California with Mare and Shanez. We got to stay in a Disney Hotel because Shanez's parents have a timeshare there. It was a lot of fun. We didn't have any plans which was awesome cause then we just had time to relax and do whatever we wanted. We went to the beach, California pizza kitchen, and to Hollywood to see the stars. It was a blast. It was great to just relax and have fun.
Cowboy baby!
MICKEY!!!
I got to go to Bear Lake with my Rainers!! We had a lot of fun. We got to go tubing, boating, fourwheeling and best of all we got to ride wave runners! They are the best! Fun times!! I love that girly!
Fun tubing!
Dallas and Rainey (sorry it's sideways)
Four wheeling!! yay!
Me and my Rainers!
I also went to St. George for a week and a half and stayed in Ally's families condo. It was a blast. We went caving and to Zions. We hiked through the narrows at Zions and we had a lot of fun. It was really cold and wet but very fun.
Fun times in the water!
Well there you go. There's an update of what I've been doing all summer. It was a lot of fun. School has now started and I am loving it! I was super sore this weekend because I am taking mostly dance classes and I haven't danced all summer long. Lol. But its a good sore. I love it. So far it's been great and Imade the Synergy dance company. Our first show is November 12-14. Come on by and see us if you can! I'll update again soon! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment